Ways to Succeed at Couponing
If you prefer any major brands, never go to the store without coupons. All major brands and store chains offer discounts. The easiest source of coupons and discount information is the web. The web offers coupons galore. Some websites offer links to coupons but even better still, others also provide a database with links to stores for sales. But how do you find a coupon for your favorite brands? The websites, Couponing to Disney and FTM offer databases where the reader can conduct searches by any topic – these are awesome sites.
Finding Vacation Coupons
While the website Couponing Disney offers coupons to help you save at local hotels near both Disney locations, other sites give bargains on cruises. Just search the web for discount cruises. You can even search for discounts specifically for where you want to go. For example, currently Good Search offers deep discounts for Norwegian trips.
The Tools for Extreme Couponing
To save up for your much desired vacation, use coupons whenever and wherever you shop. Collect all coupons and, if possible, find multiple copies. Drop in on coffee shops and pick up discarded Sunday papers. Ask friends to save their magazines for you.
Treat coupons as money – if you do not want to use them yourself, you can sell them in lots on eBay. Even old out-of-date coupons can be given as charitable deductions to military families who can use them for 6 months after the expiration date. Here are some places coupons are easily found:
- Sunday paper inserts – obtain multiple copies of the Sunday paper and get extra copies of circulars from friends and family.
- Printable coupons are plentifully provided on the web. Search for manufacturer coupons as well as store coupons. Note that the bar code on these coupons ensures that users can’t take them to multiple stores. Some sources are Coupons.com, Coupon Network, Red Plum, and Smart Source.
- Search for websites that provide coupons. For example, ShopAtHome.com has great coupons, coupon codes and promotions for almost any store. In addition to that, you earn rebates on most of the orders you place.
- Catalina printouts are given at stores that have memberships. They are given to you after checkout. Be sure to join each store’s membership program so you can receive these precious bargains. Keep a close eye on them. Sometimes the store will even offer double coupons.
- Magazines – home and gardening and fashion magazines often have coupons for name brand and new-trial products. When family and friends discard their magazines you can pick up extras. Ask everyone to save their magazines for you. Better yet, ask your hair dresser to save them for you.
- eCoupons load onto your store loyalty card or your smart phone. They are deducted at the register when you make a qualifying purchase
- Use apps on your phone – download apps for your favorite stores or apps that provide sales at your favorite stores. These include apps like Shopkick and Checkout51.
Other Possible Avenues for Picking up Coupons
- Form a meet up group for couponing. Exchange coupons at the meetings and share coupon stories.
- Get exercise at stores while searching for coupons. Tearpads or blinkies can be found on displays or hanging from the shelf. Use this as an opportunity to get some extra exercise – canvas the entire store for these bargain opportunities, even if you are not intending to shop.
- Search for coupons where people discard papers. Take a walk on Sunday afternoon and visit all your local coffee shops. Ask the coffee shops to keep the newspapers for you and pick them up at the end of workday on Sundays.
Beginners Guide to Using Coupons: Living Rich with Coupons at www (dot) Livingrichwithcoupons (dot) com.
Coupon Information Center website at www (dot) couponinformationcenter (dot) com.
Shop at Home site as www (dot) shopathome (dot) com.
Extreme Couponing at www (dot ) buyerpricer (dot) com.
How to Become an Extreme Couponer at www (dot) google (dot) books (dot) com.
Beginners-Guide-to-Coupons at www (dot ) livingwellspendingless (dot ) com.
Single and Saving: Living the Single Life on a Budget at www (dot) singleandsaving (dot) com.
Couponing 101: Couponing for Singles at www (dot) moneysavingqueen (dot) com.
Couponing 101: Get Your Free Coupon Education! at www (dot) couponing101 (dot) com.
Living Well Spending Less at www (dot) livingwellspendingless (dot) com.
Couponing to Disney at www (dot) couponingdisney (dot) com.
FTM at www (dot) forthemommas (dot) com.
Good Search at www (dot) goodsearch (dot) com.